If you have a school aged child and would like to register for a free backpack with school supplies please fill out form located in the planner Sunday morning or CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
**Child/Children must be present to receive backpack.**
Ways you can Help with this outreach:
1. Donate Items needed for backpacks like: Notebooks, folders, pencils, pens,
rulers, glue, pencil pouches, erasers, and sharpeners.
2. Give above and beyond to help purchase school supplies to fill backpacks.
3. Fill backpacks Monday the 13th at noon in the 6th street gym.
4. Set up Tuesday the 14th at noon at the 6th street location.
5. Serve at the outreach on Tuesday evening with games, registration, passing
out backpacks, serving food, and more.
Please arrive at 5 p.m. and stay until 9 p.m. Tuesday the 14th.
All donations can be sent or delivered to 200 8th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15215. Please make checks payable to SFWC with Operation Backpack in memo. Thank you for your generosity. If you have any question please call the office Tuesday-Friday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. 412-799-0701 or email Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org